MRO: Landing gear
A tradition of excellence
United Technical Operations' landing gear shop has more than 40 years of experience in the repair and overhaul of landing gear. We've combined the proven expertise of our technicians with an emphasis on process improvements designed to reduce costs, ensure quality and lower turn times.
Setting the standard:
- As a result of United Technical Operations' commitment to quality, United was the first U.S. carrier to receive an FAA extension for its B777 landing gear overhauls. The extension from 8.5 years to 10 years means fewer overhauls and cost savings.
- United Technical Operations provides this same high-quality service to all of our landing gear customers.
- Our commitment to providing competitive costs, built-in quality and quick turn times is making us a leader in the MRO marketplace.
United Technical Operations' landing gear shops offer:
- Repair and overhaul for B757 and B777 aircraft
- Highly skilled, experienced technicians
- "Lean" processes, resulting in ongoing process improvements that benefit customers